Transfer Protocols and Backup Services
My only real complaint with the software of the N4100PRO is the location of the Workgroup Setting. Most NAS appliances place this with the Ethernet Management settings, but Thecus puts this setting in with the protocol settings.
The backup services on the N4100PRO appear weak at first.
After you dive in and start to configure the backup settings you quickly gain respect for the way Thecus implemented their back up configuration. The system is remarkably easy to setup, yet very powerful.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thecus N4100PRO]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Software Basics]
- Page 7 [RAID, Folder Management and Ethernet]
- Page 8 [Services, Media Streaming and Advanced Options]
- Page 9 [Transfer Protocols and Backup Services]
- Page 10 [System Notification and User Management]
- Page 11 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - HD Playback]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - HD Record]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Copy]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Backup / Content]
- Page 16 [Final Thoughts]