EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce its first solid-state drive water block - the EK-FC I750 SSD for Intel Solid-State Drive 750 Series. EK-FC I750 SSD is a Full-Cover water block for water cooling the Intel SSD 750 Series solid-state drive. Designed in cooperation with Intel, we followed the overall look of the original passive cooler and made sure the entire PCB is covered, thus delivering the best possible cooling performance.
The water block features a high flow design allowing it to be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps. The base is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top cover is made of stainless steel. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Enclosed is the additional EK-FC Terminal with two G1/4" threaded ports on the side (right picture below). Customers might need it if there isn't enough space to install the fittings on a regular pre-installed terminal (left picture below).
EK-FC I750 SSD is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. MSR price with included VAT is 89.90€.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit