COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2008 We caught up with Ramsom Koay from Thermaltake at their Nangang booth during the week.
Among a flurry of other new products released by the growing company, they were showing off their new Xpressar cooler.
It claims to be the world's first micro refrigeration system and also claims that it is able to lower CPU temperature 20 degrees Celsius more than water cooling.
We are just itching to get our hands on this unit for review!
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 03:17 pm CDT
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- There's buried treasure on Mars, and NASA will land humans to find it
- Xbox Lockhart going digital-only at launch would be a mistake
- There's water on space exoplanets, but just not a lot of it out there
- Scientists build a Spider-Man-like robot that sucks its way up walls