Redditor Heimgang made an awesome Cyberpunk 2077 build that brings back old-school Morrowind vibes.
Super jump alteration magic was a big part of what made Morrowind so fun. Being able to jump across the entre continent was unlike anything else, so when I see another game that's anywhere near similar, I get excited. Apparently Cyberpunk 2077 players can hop around Night City as if they had Morrowind's old-school powers.
The secret lies in a series of cyberware upgrades you assign to V:
- Fortified Ankles (E45,000) -This cyberware is unlocked at Fingers MD on Jig-Jig Street in Westbrook. This lets you do a charged jump.
- legendary Kerenzikov upgrade (E35,000) - Viktor Vector in Watson, lets you slow time.
- Reinforced Tendons (E45,000) - Sold by Viktor Vector in the Watson district, unlocks double jump.
Remember you can only have one leg augmentation equipped at one time--either Fortified Ankles or Reinforced Tendons--so go with Fortified Ankles at first. Then you try out Reinforced Tendons.
All in all these upgrades will cost you 125,000 eddies, but it's totally worth it to cruise around Night City and experience a new level of verticality. You might not be able to access the flying cars in the game, but you can basically become a flying car with this build.
- > NEXT STORY: Kanye West almost made a Nintendo game...how crazy would it have been?
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Merry Christmas from Blizzard: Overwatch is free to play until Jan 4