AMD is set to unleash its next-gen RDNA 2-based Radeon RX 6800 and Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics cards, but it looks like they'll be selling out in mere minutes.
The custom ASUS Radeon RX 6800 series graphics cards will reportedly be sold out in just minutes after the launch, and that's not a rumor -- that's directly from the ASUS Nordic brand rep David Hammer on the Sweclockers forums.
The ASUS rep explained the Radeon RX 6800 XT stock: "It will be quite limited: more RX6800, fewer 6800XT ... as with basically all graphics cards now, we expect that everything will be gone in a few minutes so you need to hang on the lock. Then it is 1-2 weeks later until we start delivering our Partners cards, too early to say what the supply looks like there, but the demand will probably continue to be great".
- Read more: AMD Smart Access Memory: Zen 3 + RDNA 2 = Intel, NVIDIA destroyer
- Read more: AMD's new RDNA 2 architecture revealed, 2x perf over the RX 5700 XT
- Read more: AMD teases next-next-gen GPU: says RDNA 3 teams in execution
- Read more: AMD's next-gen RDNA 3: revolutionary chiplet design could crush NVIDIA
- Read more: AMD's new Radeon RX 6900 XT announced, competes with RTX 3090 for $999
- Read more: AMD's new Radeon RX 6800 XT is a 4K beast, battles RTX 3080 for $649
ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) ATX Motherboard (ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI))
- > NEXT STORY: Animal Crossing has sold nearly 1 million copies a week since launch
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Nintendo Switch currently has 710 games available on the platform