I'm surprised it took this long, but there is now an official "coronavirus mod" for Fallout: New Vegas, released by modder 'JotunYmir' and available right here.
The mod is called Immersive Coronavirus, and will see Fallout: New Vegas players needing to eat some Bat Soup to contract COVID-19 coronavirus. There's not much more to go along with the mod, as once you have it you simply need to survive it -- which isn't that hard by the looks of things.
I would rather see the infection of coronavirus changing the way you interact with the world at least, as it seems like a waste to be (what seems) the first "coronavirus mod" for a game. I'm sure Resident Evil is next, though.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:34 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Coronavirus is on your phone, here's how you can clean it properly
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- R.E.M.'s 'It's The End Of The World As We Know It' is back on charts
- Tech industry leaders issue joint statement over COVID-19 coronavirus
- > NEXT STORY: CD Projekt RED switches to full remote work for Cyberpunk 2077
- < PREVIOUS STORY: The Steam Game Festival returns to save us from quarantine boredom