CES 2020 - If you are a parent, a baby monitor is an essential thing to have around you when you are trying to relax. So why not get a baby monitor that can do it all?
KamiBaby seems to be the cream of the crop when it comes to baby monitors, as this small cute device can do it all when it comes to giving you everything you need to know about your baby while he/she is sleeping. So how is this baby monitor different from the one you already have?
KamiBaby uses a neural network AI to monitor everything your baby is doing; it can read breathing, magnify motion when it happens, has a high-resolution camera, gives sleep summary's, temperature readings, has crying detection, and more. The invention of KamiBaby originated from an Indiegogo fundraiser that accumulated over $62,000. YI Technology, the company behind the invention, is giving people a 50% discount on pre-orders priced at $99. When KamiBaby hits stores, it will be sold off the shelf for $199.
Last updated: Jan 9, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- 2020 Nobel nominees: Julian Assange, Edward Snowden & Chelsea Manning
- Baby Yoda's cuteness was shockingly expensive for Disney
- Rick and Morty try and eat the baby in Death Stranding crossover
- Baby Yoda coming to Battlefront II in unofficial mod
- Adorable Baby Sonic shown off in this Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer
- > NEXT STORY: Phillips will bless its Hue Lights with a voice control option
- < PREVIOUS STORY: PiBo is an adorable, helpful robot that can cure your loneliness