CES 2020 - Muse has new real-time feedback headband that is designed for monitoring users while they sleep.
Muse first released their brain-sensing headband back in 2013, and since then, the device has seen improvements in a multitude of ways. This new iteration of the device comes equipped with a guided meditation teacher that responds in real-time to what the headband is currently monitoring, which is body movements, heart rate, brain activity, and breathing.
The new device is called the Muse S and comes in at a hefty $350. Upon purchase, Muse buyers will also need access to the Muse library, which costs $13 a month or $95 a year. While the Muse S is certainly not cheap in any way, it could be your go-to-sleep solution if you are one to struggle with calming your thoughts. The Muse S is currently available to purchase in the US, and Muse is planning a worldwide release soon.
Last updated: Jan 7, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- Panasonic reveals world's first Ultra HD VR glasses with HDR support
- US Senator criticizes Tesla 'Autopilot' feature, calls it 'misleading'
- Everything you need to know about the horrific Tesla 'Autopilot' crash
- Battery for days? Sennheiser's GSP 370 headset claims up to 100 hours
- Definitive phone addiction facts, symptoms, statistics and solutions
- > NEXT STORY: Here's a cool gadget that will tell you what kind of mood your dogs in
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Intel's new 10th-gen H-series: 8C/16T @ 5GHz laptop CPUs are here