Its a fantastic day for Spider-Man fans as it has now been officially confirmed that Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse will be getting a well-deserved sequel.
The news has come from Christopher Miller who was a co-producer with Phil Lord on the first film. Above we have the Tweet from Miller's official Twitter account and its captioned, "We're coming back. April 8, 2022". The Tweet shows a glitching Miles Morales Spider symbol, and the glitching seems to be the same of the reality tears that were a massive part of the first film.
This might not come as a massive surprise to hardcore Spider-Man fans, considering the first movies end credit scene of a new character voiced by Oscar Issac. While I won't get into any spoilers if you haven't seen the movie, I will though highly recommend the film to not only Spider-Man fans but also any comic book fans, as its one of the best comic book movies ever released.
Last updated: Nov 3, 2019 at 06:11 am CST
- Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 sequel maybe arriving 'sooner than you think'
- 'Connected' is a Sony Pictures movie that focuses on tech addiction
- Battlefield 6 to 'blow people's minds' on next-gen consoles
- Only PlayStation 5 next-gen exclusives will tap SSD's full potential
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- > NEXT STORY: Will China be #1 in this ship-to-ship Pirate Battle Royale game?
- < PREVIOUS STORY: World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Features Overview trailer released