XFX is swinging back into the market with its new custom Radeon RX 5700 series, with two new designs of cards coming out in the new RAW2 and THICC2.
Older gamers will remember the old school days of XFX with its custom Double Dissipation cards, which was a great design and popular at the time. XFX is bringing it back with the new Radeon RX 5700 XT THICC2 graphics card, with a 2.5-slot design and a wickedly-styled 1950s style grille on the end of the card.
XFX is using dual 10cm fans on the THICC2, a full metal backplate and is wider and longer than the PCB itself... so the XFX RX 5700 XT THICC2 is truly well endowed.
There's no mention or chatter about GPU clocks but expect better-than-stock GPU clocks and identical GDDR6 clocks. Pricing will be revealed soon, too.
Last updated: Aug 6, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- XFX Radeon RX 5600 XT THICC II PRO STAGING leaked, looks great
- XFX Radeon RX 5500 THICC II leaked with single 8-pin power connector
- ASRock Radeon RX 5700 Phantom Gaming series cards revealed
- SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 5700 XT Special Edition teased
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- > NEXT STORY: The Matrix returning to cinemas with Dolby Atmos and Vision
- < PREVIOUS STORY: PowerColor creates the perfect graphics card for SATAN