Ubisoft has just detailed a bunch of stuff for the PC version of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint, with the first of which seeing full integration of AMD's FidelityFX technology, but there's oh-so-much more. Check out the PC features overview trailer:
We can expect 4K support, 21:9 UltraWide and even multi-monitor support, uncapped FPS, major Discord integration since Ubisoft partnered with the company, full control customization, and even -- drumroll please, a standalone PC benchmark. Best. News. Ever. The full list of PC features:
- A visually stunning Ultra Graphics mode and wide range of settings for you to tweak.
- 4K support and uncapped FPS to take full advantage of your hardware.
- Full control customization.
- Ultra wide and multimonitor support.
- AMD partnership that includes their FidelityFX technology.
- Discord partnership to provide a rich presence in their client.
- Tobii partnership to implement gameplay and menu eyetracking.
- Standalone PC benchmark coming soon to check the game's performance on your setup.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint launches on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 on October 4 -- it'll also be launching on Google Stadia later this year.
- >> NEXT STORY: Epic Games kicks off Fortnite Champion Series on August 17
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Remedy reduces PC requirements for Control in a BIG way