A new batch of gameplay footage has been released for The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening, this time round we can see a cameo of Ocarina of Time.
The new footage has been released onto the GameXplain YouTube Channel and is a combination of the E3 2019 demo, and some new areas which weren't shown off in the original demo. We also get a great cameo of Ocarina of Time as well as some brand new music to enjoy.
While some might think that The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening is just a simple remake of the classic title, that just isn't the case. The remake will add some brand new features which can't be found in the original game. Some of these new features include the new Chamer Dugeon which gives players the opportunity to create and play their own dungeon levels.
Dot points about The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening:
- As Link, explore a reimagined Koholint Island and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to and a way home
- Explore numerous dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, including some from the Super Mario series
- Meet and interact with unique locals to get help on your adventure
- Listen to a reawakened soundtrack that helps bring life to Koholint Island
- Earn Chambers (Dungeon Rooms) and arrange them to complete objectives in the all-new Chamber Dungeon.
- Complete dungeons throughout the story to earn their rooms for the Chamber Dungeon.
- Earn additional chambers in mini-games and by tapping any amiibo figure featuring a Legend of Zelda character.
The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening is scheduled to launch on September 20th, exclusively on the Nintendo Switch platform.
- > NEXT STORY: Tariffs to raise console prices, disrupt entire industry
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Popular gaming YouTuber Etika found dead in Manhattan River