GOG has unleashed its new GOG GALAXY 2.0 into closed beta with a bunch of new features that all gamers will love, including the ability to import ALL of your games across the PC and consoles into one master collection.
The team explains: "GOG GALAXY 2.0 is an application designed for all gamers, that will allow to combine multiple game libraries into one and connect with friends across all gaming platforms, PC and consoles". This is a very cool feature, as you can also keep track of all of your achievements, hours played in a game, and the games you own -- all in a single location. Your entire library can be customized down to the use of game backgrounds in GOG GALAXY 2.0 which is really cool.
You can sign up for the beta right here.
- Import all your games from PC and consoles, build and organize them into one master collection. Install and launch any PC game you own, no matter the platform.
- Keep track of all your achievements, hours played and games owned.
- Customize your library by filtering, sorting, tagging, and adding your own visuals like game backgrounds or covers.
- See your friends' cross-platform achievements, game time milestones and recently played games.
- Compete on leaderboards and see who's the master collector, completionist or spends the most time playing.
- Your personal data will never be shared with third parties.
- We're not spying on data from your computer.
- With a single click, you can remove imported games and friends data from our servers.
- Connect more platforms and add new features with open-source integrations.
- All customizations and changes to your library are saved in the cloud and synced between all your devices.
- Save any view like a customized library or favorite games and friends to access them instantly
Your GOG Client.
- The best way to run and update your GOG games.
- Use features like cloud saving, in-game overlay, multiplayer & matchmaking, rollbacks and more.
- The client is not required to play your DRM-free GOG games.
- >> NEXT STORY: Apple 16-inch MacBook Pro rumors: new CPU, high-res display
- << PREVIOUS STORY: New Avengers game is Herculean in scope and ambition