E3 2019 - Techland has released the official E3 2019 trailer for their upcoming title Dying Light 2. The trailer has been showcased throughout the Microsoft press conference which has just finished.
Techland, the developers behind the Dying Light franchise have showed off Dying Light 2, their sequel to the first-person action survival game set in a crazy zombie-filled post-apocalyptic world. From the above trailer we are introduced to Aiden, one of many survivors in an infected world turmoil filled world. We see Aiden use some of that juicy parkour action on some zombies, traversing obstacles and we even get a great display of some epic wall-running.
The trailer doesn't really show much more off gameplay wise, but what we do get is a estimated release date. At the end of the trailer it is revealed that Dying Light 2 will be released sometime in the Spring of 2020. If you happened to miss the teaser poster art image that was released last week, check out this article here.
Last updated: Jun 11, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- Dying Light 2 delayed as Techland likely targets next-gen consoles
- PlayStation game demos are coming back with Sony's ambitious new plan
- Dying Light 2 director says gamers need better worlds, not bigger ones
- Left 4 Dead 2 is alive once again in an epic Dying Light crossover
- Researchers manipulate light through matter revealing intelligence
- > NEXT STORY: New 4v4 team-based combat title 'Bleeding Edge' announced
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Destroy All Humans! gets remake reveal trailer, 2020 release