Computex 2019 - We are sitting in the AMD Computex 2019 press conference while some of our staffers are watching the YouTube livestream and we noticed that some of the prep work for the event was going up over the internet onto YouTube.
Well, now we have the skinny on AMD's next-gen Ryzen 3000 series CPUs including processor names and pricing, but there's not much known outside of that right now. For now: the quick and dirty version is that the flagship Ryzen 9 3900X will be a 12C/24T processor for $499, while the Ryzen 9 3800X will cost $399 and the Ryzen 7 3700X will cost just $329.
We don't know everything yet, but in the AMD livestream (publicly available) the company explained: "For third-gen Ryzen a big focus has been high frame rate and light threaded games".
- Ryzen 9 3900X - 12C/24T - 3.8/4.6GHz - 70MB cache - 105W TDP $499
- Ryzen 7 3800X - 8C/16T - 3.9/4.5GHz - 105W TDP - $399
- Ryzen 7 3700X - 8C/16T - 3.6/4.4GHz - 65W TDP - $329
All of AMD's next-gen Ryzen 3000 series CPUs will be available on July 7.
More details to follow!
- >> NEXT STORY: 12 minutes of rare behind the scenes Mortal Kombat 1 footage
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Dauntless now has 5 million slayers who live for the hunt