Team 17 and Ghost Town Games have seen quite the success for Overcooked 2, and now they are both rewarding that success by pushing out a brand new DLC called 'Campfire Cook Out'.
The new DLC is apart of the season pass that is currently available for $20. The first of DLC's planned for the season pass is titled 'Campfire Cook Out' and takes the kitchen to the outdoors by adding 15 more levels of mayhem. This DLC also adds; back packs, campfires, more chefs, new recipes and a new map.
From the above trailer we can see that the new levels will not be easy, with many new mechanics added to the game players will need to spend some time to work out appropriate strategies for each of the levels. In the entirety of this post I have provided the full description for each of the new pieces of content included within this first DLC. Campfire Cook Off is currently available, pick it up now for your PC, Xbox One, PS4 or Nintendo Switch version of Overcooked 2.
Take a walk on the wild side with the new Overcooked 2 "Campfire Cook Off" DLC! 🐻🌲— Overcooked 🍽 (@Overcookedgame) April 18, 2019
Available NOW for #NintendoSwitch, #PS4, #Steam and #XboxOne
Learn more: https://t.co/FADVysuDaE pic.twitter.com/WAsGXgTSfH
- 15 levels! Play 12 new kitchens and 3 Kevin Kitchens with up to three of your friends, from tall tree tops to rushing rivers!
- Back packs! These give a whole new meaning to "food on the go" and make working together even more important. Backpacks contain vital ingredients and must be worn by a player in order for those tasty morsels to be retrieved.
- Campfires! These must be stoked with firewood in order to keep marshmallows toasting, it just needs to be chopped first!
- Chefs! Four new Overcooked 2 chefs are ready to take on the elements and earn their badges: Owl chef, beaver chef, bear chef and explorer chef!
- Recipes! A favorite in the US, the S'more requires a perfectly toasted marshmallow sandwiched between crunchy crackers with optional toppings. Delicious! Everyone knows that an all-day breakfast is the best kind of breakfast and now players can rustle one up in the great outdoors!
- New map! Babbling brooks, rustling trees and glowing fireflies surround players in this stunning new map!
- >> NEXT STORY: Kid Goku (GT) will be added to Dragon Ball FighterZ in May
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Elmo fixes feud between Cersei and Tyrion in Game of Thrones