The release of Capcom's Devil May Cry 5 is almost upon us, only being merely hours away we have some new information regarding the difficulty of the trophy list. Simply put, it isn't going to be a walk in the park to achieve platinum status.
While there is definitely a large amount of gamers sitting there with their fangs bare ready to sink their teeth into the new Devil May Cry game, how many of those players game enough to attempt platinum status? Well, after seeing the requirements of platinum I can honestly say that I won't be achieving it, and perhaps it would be fair to say that its ALMOST impossible for anyone to achieve it.
Destructoid has managed to get their hands-on the trophy list ahead of the games launch and they reveal that each of the achievements besides one are quite easy to obtain. All except "Worthy of Legend". To get the trophy for this challenge, the player must beat every mission except for Heaven and Hell and receive an S rank on all difficulty levels. Meaning that the player will be required to play through the game five different times while maintaining the same level of efficiency at beating each level at a S rank. While this might sound easy enough at the lower ends of the difficulty, it will be come much more challenging at the higher ends of the difficulty spectrum as enemies have increased health and not to mention damage output.
Full trophy list:
- Devil May Cry (Platinum) --Unlock all trophies.
- Let's Rock! (Bronze) -- Complete the game on Human mode.
- Showtime! (Bronze) -- Complete the game on Devil Hunter mode.
- Doing Daddy Proud (Bronze) -- Complete the game on Son of Sparda mode.
- Dance with the Devil (Silver) -- Complete the game on Dante Must Die mode.
- Stairway to Heaven (Silver) -- Complete the game on Heaven or Hell mode.
- Highway to Hell (Gold) -- Complete the game on Hell and Hell mode.
- Fall from Grace (Bronze) -- Clear the Prologue Mission.
- Protect the People (Bronze) -- Defeat all enemies in Mission 01.
- Where the Red Orbs Grow (Bronze) -- Collected Red Orbs from an unexpected spot in Mission 02.
- Reunion (Bronze) -- Clear Mission 03.
- Backroad (Bronze) -- Destroy a certain wall in Mission 04.
- Break a Leg (Bronze) -- Fend off a menace from above in Mission 05.
- End of the Line (Bronze) -- Clear Mission 06.
- Share the Pain (Bronze) -- Clear Mission 07 with both Nero and V.
- Light in the Darkness (Bronze) -- Clear Mission 08.
- Eagle-Eyed (Bronze) -- Destroy a certain wall in Mission 09.
- This Ain't Over (Bronze) -- Clear Mission 10.
- Don't Mess with the Best (Bronze) -- Use proper timing to get a leg up in a close-quarters battle against the boss in Mission 11.
- The Qliphoth (Bronze) -- Clear Mission 12.
- Each In His Own Way (Bronze) -- Clear Mission 13 with Nero, V, and Dante.
- Gotta Hurry (Bronze) -- Clear Mission 14.
- Slick Moves (Bronze) -- Proceed with caution and avoid unneeded damage in Mission 15.
- Obedience Training (Bronze) -- Go on the offensive without relying on brute force in the Mission 16 boss battle.
- Back to Life (Bronze) -- Clear Mission 17.
- Man on a Mission (Bronze) 00 Clear Mission 18.
- Battle for the Ages (Bronze) -- Clear Missions 19 and 20 without using continues (any difficulty except Heaven or Hell).
- Not Too Shabby (Bronze) -- Perform a Stylish Rank S combo.
- Steppin' up the Style (Bronze) -- Perform a Stylish Rank SS combo.
- Seriously Stylish Slaying! (Bronze) -- Perform a Stylish Rank SSS combo.
- Secrets Exposed (Silver) -- Clear all secret missions.
- The Quick and the Dead (Bronze) -- Defeat 5 enemies in 1 second.
- Well I'll Be Damned (Gold) -- Wield overwhelming power to exact an unexpected conclusion.
- Hell of a Hunter (Silver) -- Clear all missions with S rank.
- Worthy of Legend (Gold) -- Clear all missions with S rank on all difficulties except Heaven or Hell.
- I Believe I Can Fly (Bronze) -- Rack up a total of 60 minutes in the air by jumping or other means.
- Nothing's Impossible (Bronze) -- Acquire all of Nero's skills.
- Be the Legend (Bronze) -- Acquire all of Dante's skills.
- Demon Breeder (Bronze) -- Acquire all of V's skills.
- Physical Perfection (Bronze) -- Upgrade your vitality gauge to max.
- The Devil's Own (Bronze) -- Upgrade your Devil Trigger Gauge to max.
- A New Job (Bronze) -- Accept a new job from Morrison after the Red Grave incident.
- Jackpot! (Silver) -- Collect more than 1,000,000 Red Orbs total.
- Demon Destroyer (Bronze) -- Defeat 1,000 enemies total.
- Rearm and Repeat (Bronze) -- Collect more than 100 Devil Breakers during missions.
- Dante The Gambler (Bronze) -- Use more than 500,000 Red Orbs total with Dr. Faust.
- Who Needs Weapons Anyway? (Bronze) -- Clear Mission 11 without equipping a weapon set for Dante (any difficulty except Heaven or Hell).
- Unarmed and Dangerous (Bronze) -- Beat Mission 07 without any starting Devil Breakers equipped (any difficulty except Heaven or Hell).
- Pet Protection (Bronze) -- Clear Mission 05 without V's demons getting stalemated (any difficulty except Heaven or Hell).
- >> NEXT STORY: H1Z1: King of the Kill changed to 'Z1 Battle Royale' or Z1BR
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Amazon set 'Lord of the Rings' TV show in the 'Second Age'
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de