Bandai Namco has scoped out the coming November update for Dragon Ball FighterZ. In celebration of the content update, a brand new trailer has been released onto the Bandai Namco Entertainment YouTube Channel.
Dragon Ball FighterZ players will soon be getting their hands-on a bunch of brand new content, the content that will be arriving within the free November update is; FighterZ Tournament with over 70 different tournament rules and the chase to acquire all Z Trophies. Players will also be able to enjoy all the Z Trophies in their very own "Z Trophy Room", within this room players can decorate their spaces with their most prized collectibles.
It addition to FighterZ Tournament updates, players will also be able to acquire more seasonal Z Capsules, christmas stamps, lobby avatars and outfits. The above trailer showcases all that I mentioned above within a very short a sharp minute. The Dragon Ball FighterZ November update will be arriving on PS4, Xbox One, PC and the Nintendo Switch. For more information regarding Dragon Ball FighterZ, visit the official Dragon Ball FighterZ website here.
Last updated: Nov 30, 2018 at 06:11 am CST
- The legendary Broly (DBS) will smash into Dragon FighterZ next week
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot opening cinematic is a nostalgic rollercoaster
- Bandai drop 'anime-style' Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot teaser trailer
- Rumors say Dragon Ball Z Kai will arrive on Netflix, November 15th
- Mass Effect writer: BioWare's new games are based on market research
- > NEXT STORY: $250 million of Nintendo products sold in a five-day period
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Ashe is now in Overwatch competitive mode, and she's OP AF