Shadow of the Tomb Raider is being updated with developer Nixxes and publisher Eidos Montreal announcing the new update improves multi-GPU stability, voice chat functionality for co-op multiplayer, and much more.
The new update also includes fixes for problems with things like stereoscopic 3D being enabled under DX12, which would normally crash Shadow of the Tomb Raider on specific rigs, which should now be fixed. Nixxes has also tweaked the game data to drop HDD space use with smaller downloads of Shadow of the Tomb Raider for new gamers, but this new patch is just 5GB.
Here's the full PC Patch #7 notes for Shadow of the Tomb Raider:
- Fixes for crashes and hangs that could occur when interacting with specific items.
- Improvements to MultiGPU stability.
- Improved usability of voice-chat feature (for co-op multiplayer).
- Fixes for stereoscopic 3D when using DX12.
- Fixes for crashes on startup we have seen reported by some players, on particular configurations.
- Restructuring of game-data to reduce disc space usage and to allow for a smaller download size for new players. This does make the patch download for this specific patch a bit larger than usual.
Last updated: Nov 23, 2018 at 06:11 am CST
- > NEXT STORY: Rumor: Blizzard making Pokemon GO-like Warcraft mobile game
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Nike to start selling its PlayStation shoes on December 1