Microsoft has kicked off its Black Friday sales by dropping $100 from the price of its Xbox One X console, dropping it from $499 to just $399. The sales run between November 18-26.
The company is also offering $100 discount from the Xbox One S Minecraft bundle, and a large $70 discount from other bundles in their Xbox family of consoles including Forza Horizon 4 console bundles. Xbox One also receives some discount loving with 50% off Forza Motorsport 7 and Sea of Thieves, as well as 35% discount on a bunch of first-party games. This particular deals run between November 22-30.
Even the Xbox Game Pass subscription has been reduced for the first month of new subscriptions, from its original $9.99 price per month top just $1 - with this deal running between November 10 and January 3, 2019.
The full list of discounts that will take place between November 22-30:
- Forza Horizon 4 for up to 35% off
- Forza Motorsport 7 for up to 50% off
- State of Decay 2 for 35% off
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds for 35% off
- Sea of Thieves for 50% off
- Super Lucky's Tale for 35% off
- Disneyland Adventures for 35% off
- Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure for 35% off
- Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection for 35% off
- > NEXT STORY: Fallout 76 day one update is bigger than the actual game
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA releases new GeForce drivers ready for Battlefield V