During GamesCom 2018, THQ Nordic, the publisher behind the upcoming Biomutant have released a brand new gameplay trailer for the title.
The short trailer showcases to players an awesome setting, unique gameplay mechanics such as bubbles that hurt enemies, flexible and smooth climbing, mount riding, weapons, mech suits and of course some great kung-fu action.
The trailer doesn't dive into the game but instead showcases to future players the quick fast-paced action that looks like a whole lot of fun. Unfortunately, as much as this trailer would of hyped players, THQ Nordic has announced through a Twitter post that Biomutant is now delayed until the Summer of 2019. Biomutant will be releasing on the Xbox One, PS4 and PC. For more information regarding the title, visit the official Biomutant website here.
Last updated: Sep 25, 2019 at 11:56 pm CDT
- Spring promotion: Windows 10 Pro key $10.55 + Office 2019 Pro $33.96
- GoodOffer24 Lunar New Year Sale: Windows 10 Pro for $12.40 and more
- Witcher TV show gets 'main' trailer with naked Geralt, Dec 20th debut
- Blizzard unveils the entire BlizzCon 2019 schedule
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- > NEXT STORY: Battlefield V gameplay video: NVIDIA RTX at 1080p 60FPS
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NBA 2K19 showcases 'My Carrer' through brand new trailer