NVIDIA GeForce owners will want to update to the new Game Ready drivers, with 391.01 drivers released and ready for Final Fantasy XV, and so much more. You can get the new GeForce 391.01 drivers right here.
NVIDIA says that there are optimizations built into the new GeForce 391.01 drivers that add performance to Battlegrounds, World of Tanks v1.0, and Warhammer: Vermintide 2 when it drops soon. PUBG performance is increased between 3-7% depending on the card used and the resolution run.
The new GeForce 391.01 drivers also add:
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Agents of Mayhem
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition - Not recommended
- Surviving Mars - Good
- Switchblade - Not recommended
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Fair
Fixed Issues in this Release:
- BeamNG: Dynamic reflections flicker in the game.
- Call of Duty WWII: Flickering shadows occur in the game.
- NvfbcPluginWindow prevents Windows from shutting down.
- Booting from a cold boot results in black screen on a multi-monitor system.
- 3DVision: System shutdown time increases when Stereoscopic 3D is enabled.
- NVIDIA Control Panel: The Display -> Adjust desktop color settings -> Content type setting is reset to "Auto-selected" after rebooting the system.
- GeForce GTX 980/1080 Ti: OpenGL program may crash when trying to map a buffer object.
- GeForce GTX 965M: Drop in GPU performance occurs.
Last updated: Feb 27, 2018 at 06:11 am CST
- > NEXT STORY: CDPR: 'we can't create Witcher 4', was always a trilogy
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Microsoft teams with Xiaomi on AI-powered speakers, hardware