Batman developer Rocksteady Studios has been quietly working on something big enough to make gamers 'lose their minds'.
It's been a long, long time since we've heard about any new games from Rocksteady. The devs, who are best known for their popular Batman Arkham games, released their last big project in 2015 with Arkham Knight. Next year the team put out a PlayStation VR game that put gamers into the body of the caped crusader. But what have they been working on in the last two years? Apparently it's something huge.
"Be patient, fans. I know we're not talking right now... but when we do, people are going to lose their minds. Can't wait," Rocksteady's community manager Gaz Deaves said on Twitter. So what is it? According to Kotaku, WB Montreal is making a new Batman game, possibly focused on Damien Wayne. However given the shake-ups that happened at the studio, it's possible Rocksteady has taken on the project.
Or Rocksteady could be working on something else entirely. After 5 years of Batman games, the studio may be burnt out on good ole' Bats' adventures.
Last updated: Sep 30, 2017 at 06:11 am CDT
- No, Rocksteady isn't making a Superman game for Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- > NEXT STORY: Blizzard's new mobile game is MMO RTS
- < PREVIOUS STORY: BioWare's new online shooter Anthem will have beta tests