EA released their 4K 60FPS footage of Need for Speed: Payback running on a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti powered gaming PC from Gamescom 2017 yesterday, and now we're getting some 4K 60FPS footage of Forza 7 from Gamescom, and it looks great... for a console.
It was all captured from an Xbox One X console, and for an APU-powered small console, the 4K 60FPS goodness is still great. It doesn't look as good as a high-end PC would, with the obvious textures popping up and Medium-like graphics... but then we can blame YouTube compression, and more.
Developer Turn 10 have been pumping some serious work into Forza 7, so you can expect support for UltraWide 21:9 resolutions, a built-in benchmark (THANK YOU, Turn 10) and more when it launches on October 3:
- dynamic image-based lighting
- dynamic HDR skies
- dynamic cube maps
- improved particle effects
- increased grass density
- improved ambient occlusion
- > NEXT STORY: FIFA 18 runs at 1080p 60FPS docked on Nintendo Switch
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Final Fantasy XV PC specs are erroneous