EK Water Blocks has dived right into the deep end when it comes to their new Supremacy EVO Series, a new water block made specifically for AMD's next-gen HEDT processors, Ryzen Threadripper.
The new EK-Supremacy EVO water block covers the entire IHS of Ryzen Threadripper, with EKWB building a new water block for the much larger than normal IHS. EKWB has used a dense micro-fin structure that has 52 grooves, with 0.25mm of spacing.
The water block itself uses the EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine with specialized jet inserts and jet plate combination to provide the best cooling possible on X399.
EKWB have launched three versions of its new EK-Supremacy EVO Threadripper Edition water blocks:
- EK-Supremacy EVO Threadripper Edition - Nickel - 67.95€ ($80)
- EK-Supremacy EVO Threadripper Edition - Acetal + Nickel - 67.95€ ($80)
- EK-Supremacy EVO Threadripper Edition - Full Nickel - 86.95€ ($102)
As for availability, EK will have their new EK-Supremacy EVO Threadripper Edition water blocks are made in Slovenia, and are up for pre-order through the EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. They'll be shipping on August 18.
- > NEXT STORY: Nintendo sued over Switch patent infringement
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Battlegrounds' first-person mode is a game changer