Although ZTE already released the Blade V8, the company is still not giving up on the V7 line. After the launch of the Blade V7 and V7 Lite, the company has now announced the Blade V7 Plus.
The device comes with some new features but is has more minuses than pluses.
The phone is powered by an outdated Mediatek MT6753 processor and comes with 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card. The Blade V7 Plus features a 5.2-inch screen and runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0.
The device has a 13MP main camera and a 5MP front shooter. Other features include a fingerprint sensor and a 2,500 mAh battery.
The ZTE Blade V7 Plus will be in available in Platinum Grey or Ion Gold color options, in Russia and Australia first.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 05:22 am CDT
- ZTE Axon 10s Pro the first with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 inside
- 1997's Blade Runner classic getting remastered for consoles, Steam
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- Razer Blade 15 Advanced has light-based optical mechanical keyboard
- Blade Runner: Enhanced Edition announced by Nightdive Studios
- > NEXT STORY: Volvo to electrify all vehicles within 2 years
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Xbox One X benchmarks revealed