One of the biggest complaints about smartphones is their short battery life, but with the new Gionee M2017 you won't have to worry about that.
The device, available only in China at the moment, comes with a 7,000 mAh battery which is actually two 3,500 mAh batteries in the same body. The company stated that the battery gives you up to 915 hours of battery life in stand-by or up to 25 hours of talk time.
The Gionee M2017 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 653 processor and has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Other features include dual-SIM, fingerprint sensor and a dual 12MP + 1.3MP camera.
As mentioned earlier, the device is available only in China for $1000.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 05:19 am CDT
- Samsung Galaxy S11 rumor: 4500mAh battery, larger than Galaxy Note 10+
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- Apple's new Mac Pro costs over $50,000 with 1.5TB upgrade costing $25K
- Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S11 rumored to have 120Hz display
- iPhone users who have enabled Dark Mode get 30% more battery life
- > NEXT STORY: Mass Effect: Andromeda multiplayer is 'pretty seamless'
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Twitter's CEO admits Twitter needs an edit button