Amazon has kicked off its massive Black Friday sales, claiming that it will have the lowest price on TVs from Samsung, LG, and Sony during their Black Friday promotions.
The big sales will kick off during Turkey 5, which starts on Thanksgiving, and runs through to Cyber Monday. Amazon has announced it started its Black Friday sales earlier this year, and will also extend them far beyond the Thanksgiving weekend - running the Amazon Black Friday 2016 promotions until December 22. Amazon is offering "new deals as often as every five minutes", and some of those deals are awesome.
If you have an Amazon Prime membership (which costs $99 for 12 months), then you'll get early access to Lightning Deals. As for the deals Amazon is running, check out some of these products:
- 32-inch 720p LED TV for $69.99
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone for $89.99 (originally $129.99)
- 55-inch LG 4K Smart TV for $398
- Amazon Echo for $139.99 (originally $179.99)
- Fire tablet for $33.33 (originally $49.99)
- 60% Off Inateck 4-port USB 3.0 Hub, Super Speed Data Transfer (Lightning Deal)
- $150 off a Delonghi Super Automatic Coffee Machine
- Fire HD 8 for $59.99 (originally $89.99)
- Kindle for $49.99 (originally $79.99)
- Kindle Paperwhite for $99.99 (originally $119.99)
- Sphero Star Wars BB-8 Droid for $99.99 (originally $129.99)
- Kindle Voyage for $169.99 (originally $199.99)
- Amazon Fire TV for $74.99 (originally $99.99)
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $29.99 (originally $39.99)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub for $49.99 (originally $99.99)
- Nest Thermostat 3rd Generation for $199 (originally $249)
- > NEXT STORY: EA: Frostbite will power games across multiple devices
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Remedy teases next-gen Max Payne game, or are we fooled?