Seagate has announced its new 512GB SSD for the Xbox One and Xbox One S, with super-fast load times for console owners at a price of just $200.
The new 512GB SSD plugs into one of the USB 3.0 ports on the Xbox One or Xbox One S consoles, and requires nothing but the single USB 3.0 cable to give your Xbox One a massive increase in game load times. Seagate says: "Slow-loading screens are for newbs. Built for elite gamers, the Seagate Game Drive for Xbox SSD uses flash storage to help you decimate game load times and get into the action quicker. Designed exclusively for Xbox®, it lets you store the hottest titles in one thin and ultra-portable drive".
- Load games faster and transition quicker between levels
- Store 15+ games1 and more downloadable content
- Plug-and-play setup gets you up and playing in seconds
- Compact size and no power cable makes it perfect for your living room or bringing to a friend's house
Seagate's new Game Drive for Xbox One will be available next month priced at $200.
- > NEXT STORY: Nintendo Switch will link with smartphones
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Ex-2K dev says '2K can be so incompetent'