If there's one thing Pokemon GO players have wanted since its release and rise to super stardom is for a more stable, better equipped Pokemon GO experience with more features and improved gameplay.
Well, the new Pokemon GO update has been greatly improved, with an impressive list of fixes and improvements. If your game hasn't already updated, be sure to hit the iTunes store or Play Store to grab the latest version of Pokemon GO.
- Trainer avatars can now be re-customized from the profile screen
- Adjusted some Pokémon battle move damage values
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Adjusted battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details UI
- Updated achievement medals art
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:48 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Valve threatens another 20 sites over CS:GO skin gambling
- < PREVIOUS STORY: DriveClub VR is reportedly launching alongside PlayStation VR headset