PC gaming peripheral maker Tesoro today announced two new low-profile GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards optimized for performance gaming.
Tesoro's new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards sport the company's low-profile AGILE mechanical switches with a shorter 3.5 mm travel distance, and are available in red and blue AGILE switch flavors. The GRAM Spectrum also feature double-injection keycaps for optimum durability.
The GRAM Spectrum fluxes with over 16.8 million color combinations with fully customized RGB lighting, and every single key can be custom-programmed. With a 32bit ARM processor and 512KB onboard memory, users can save and execute macro settings on-the-fly. Tesoro's new mechanical keyboards offer an ultra-polling rate of 1000Hz, and Full N-Key/G-key rollover options.
"The ultra-accurate, low-profile Tesoro AGILE switches bring something truly unique to market, a low-profile mechanical keyboard that does not surrender the tactile feel," said Johan Borggren, VP of Sales at Tesoro Technology. "The GRAM Spectrum is jam-packed with features and rich in customizable functions making it a premier choice for dedicated gamers."
These new mechanical keyboards come in two flavors--the GRAM Spectrum Black Model, which retails for $137, and the White Model, which is priced at $139. Both GRAM Spectrum models will be available in early June. Check below for highlights and complete specs.
- TESORO AGILE Mechanical Switch
- Optimized Low-profile Design
- 60 Million Reliable Keystrokes
- 16.8 Million Customizable Lighting
- 32bit ARM Cortex Processor
- 1000 Hz Ultra Polling Rate
- 512KB Onboard Memory
- All Keys Fully Programmable
- Full N-Key / 6-Key Rollover Options
- Instant Macro Recording
- Versatile Lighting Effects
- Detachable Braided USB Cable
- Compatible with Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- > NEXT STORY: These GTA V screenshots are absolutely amazing
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Project Nova is CCP Games' next great FPS game set in the EVE universe