Another beta update is available for eager Fallout 4 players, and it's a pretty good one.
Stability and performance improvements are included, as are more settlement customization options (think tribal clutter like meat carts and raider poles, as well as paintings and more signs and doors), and of course a hearty helping of bug fixes. In short, lots to appreciate.
To grab the update, follow the instructions below. If you want the full list of bug fixes and such, hit the source.
How to access the 1.4 update beta
- Log into Steam
- Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library
- Select Settings
- Select Betas
- A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta Update
- Select OK
- Wait a few minutes and Fallout 4 should update
- When done, Fallout 4 should appear as Fallout 4 [beta] in your Library
- > NEXT STORY: Carmageddon: Max Damage 'coming soon' to Xbox One, PS4 and PC
- < PREVIOUS STORY: DOOM's Warpath multiplayer mode detailed in new blog post