Metal Gear Online is getting its first DLC campaign sometime in March of 2016. The DLC pack will include three brand new maps and the ability to actually play as Quiet. All for the low low price of $3.99.
The new DLC is called Cloaked in Silence and also has an Appeak Action feature, which is something that triggers unique action poses for your characters. You can have up to five different poses preset to use. All of those poses can be individually purchased in the store as Appeal Packs.
A new Sabatoge mission type is being added, where you'll have to destroy an enemy missile before the round is up. There'll be terminals that you have to hack in order to make the would-be projectile ready for destruction first, though. Quiet will be a particularly good addition for this, with her ability to move about stealthily, able to sneak up on your enemies silently from behind.
Map details and European prices for the Appeal posing packs are listed below.
- Coral Complex: A dedicated Motherbase environment, allowing players to access tall towers and use storage containers and other internal areas as cover for tactical advantage. Coral Complex mixes open areas and a myriad of hiding opportunities.
- Rust Palace: Set within Afghanistan, the Rust Palace is a large multi-level building. The skeletal nature of the decrepit ruin means that cover is scarce, while the internal areas are rich in dusty rooms and high-up sniping positions.
- Azure Mountain: An outdoor plain under Africa's baking sky. A small cluster of buildings offers scant cover, with only derelict walls and occasional scrubland surrounding the massive rock known locally as the Cradle of Spirits.
- Expansion Pack: 'Cloaked in Silence' (3 Maps + Quiet) - $3.99
- Basic Appeal Pack - €$.99
- Battle Appeal Pack - $1.99
- Dance Appeal Pack - $1.99
- Hero Appeal Pack - $1.99
- > NEXT STORY: Console gamers can scale The Division's visuals to boost frame rates
- < PREVIOUS STORY: World of Tanks update 9.14 is gonna be big, plenty of bang to it