Version 5.11.5408 of popular system cleaning app CCleaner is out today, complete with some important changes.
Apart from the usual minor fixes, you get better Chrome Download History and Firefox 41 cleaning, improved detection of Start-up items (should you wish to configure which start and which don't), and tweaks to keyboard navigation and shortcuts. Then there are a couple of bigger additions: the option to uninstall Windows Store apps (not normally easy for the built-in ones), and support for Office 2016 cleaning.
You can see the full list of changes below; hit the source to download.
v5.11.5408 (26 Oct 2015)
- Added Windows Store apps to Uninstall tool (Windows 8, 8.1 and 10).
- Improved Google Chrome Download History cleaning.
- Improve Firefox 41 cleaning.
- Optimized Start-up Items detection routine.
- Improved keyboard navigation and shortcuts.
- Added Microsoft Office 2016 and Camtasia Studio 8.0 cleaning.
- Updated various translations.
- Minor GUI Improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
- > NEXT STORY: Bethesda confirms Fallout 4 preload headed to Xbox One, PS4 and PC
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Fallout 4 mods can only be created on a PC