The Witcher 3 has just been updated, dragging it up to v1.10 with the patch weighing in at up to 15GB on the consoles and between 6-15GB on the PC. But it's the changelog that has us surprised, with CD Projekt Red including an insane 13-page, five-part changelog.
You can check out the elaborate changelog on Steam, with the studio saying there are over 300 improvements in the v1.10 patch. As for the improvements, there are a lot of them, so we're not going to paste them all here. However, we will include just a handful:
- Decreases chance of unwarranted screen blur occurring during play.
- Fixes rare infinite loading screen appearing upon loading of save made during Broken Flowers quest.
- Fixes performance issues near the Cave of Dreams in Skellige.
- Improves game performance during quest titled Practicum in Advanced Alchemy.
- Improves general game performance in location Whoreson's Arena in Novigrad during quest titled Get Junior.
- Improves game performance throughout Swamps location in Velen.
- Improves game performance when bombs are used, especially with Cluster Bomb skill active.
- Improves game performance in areas with toxic clouds and when said clouds are ignited.
- Improves game performance in Novigrad Bathouse, especially during quest titled Blindingly Obvious.
- Improves overall game performance in Bald Mountain location.
- Improves game performance during quest titled The Battle of Kaer Morhen.
- Improves game performance in Kaer Trolde during quest titled King's Gambit.
- Improves game [performance] during quest titled Family Matters.
- Improves game performance during burial and feast scenes in the quest titled The King is Dead - Long Live the King.
- > NEXT STORY: ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours