E3 2015 - After months of teasing, Killzone developer Guerrilla Games has unveiled their open world RPG at E3, known as Horizon: Zero Dawn.
Horizon: Zero Dawn is a PS4 exclusive action RPG, set in a world after humanity has fallen to shreds, with the cities of the world turned into wastelands, filled with foliage, trees and life. In Horizon: Zero Dawn, you'll play as Aloy, a killer hunter, where you'll be able to explore the vast environments that are filled with mysterious mechanized creatures that pose a considerable threat. There are tribal societies to mingle with, ancient artifacts, and advanced technologies that you'll be introduced to in Horizon: Zero Dawn.
A full list of features is available below:
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World - How have machines come to dominate this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land.
- Nature and Machines Collide - Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology. This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay.
- Defy Overwhelming Odds - The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines. In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter.
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech: Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather and a day/night cycle.
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: SKHynix slips, announces the AMD Radeon R9 Fury X with HBM1
- < PREVIOUS STORY: South Park: The Fractured but Whole announced at E3