One of the biggest downsides to any of Samsung's mobile devices is that there are so many pre-installed apps and bloatware on the phone, but according to the latest rumors, the Galaxy S6 could arrive without any of its pre-installed apps.
SamMobile is reporting that the Galaxy S6, while it won't have any of the Samsung pre-installed apps installed, would have some of Microsoft's applications such as OneNote, OneDrive, Office Mobile and Skype, which is due to an agreement between Microsoft and Samsung. The Galaxy S6 would arrive not only without the pre-installed applications, but it would also be faster, too. Faster than that of the Galaxy Note 4, which is already a quick handset. There are some nice UI changes to expect too, which you can check out below:
- Samsung's default keyboard app supposedly looks more like a mix between the keyboard on the Galaxy Tab S and the iOS keyboard.
- More theming options are available
- All Samsung's apps are more colorful
- You can select between 4×4, 4×5 and 5×5 icon layouts for the app drawer
- The app drawer no longer supports endless cycling through the list of apps (meaning you can't go back from the last page to the first without going back through the previous pages).
- The music app still runs in full-screen mode at all times
- The dialer app looks "green as grass", or that's what we were told.
- >> NEXT STORY: Intel to unveil its new Haswell-EX Xeon CPU soon, with 36 threads
- << PREVIOUS STORY: iBUYPOWER announce $5,000 CS:GO invitational - could this be a trial?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de