Corsair has just taken the wraps off of its new DDR4 RAM, where it has announced two DDR4 kits in its Dominator Platinum range. Both of the new DDR4-powered products are 16GB kits, with a 2800MHz kit, and a 2666MHz kit.
The faster of the two is the Dominator Platinum Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4 DRAM 2800MHz C16 Memory Kit (CMD16GX4M4A2800C16), while the second kit is the Dominator Platinum Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz C15 Memory Kit (CMD16GX4M4A2666C15). Both of the new DDR4 kits include XMP 2.0, which allows for super easy automatic overclocking. Both of the kids also support Corsair Link, so that you can use the software for temperature monitoring, and even the ability to enhance the white LED lighting on the RAM itself.
Corsair offers a limited lifetime warranty on its Dominator Platinum RAM, so you won't have to worry about spending a considerable sum on RAM, and not have the kick ass support behind it. Corsair is selling the 2800MHz kit for $539.99, while the 2666MHz kit is slightly cheaper at $479.99.
Last updated: Aug 15, 2014 at 11:09 am CDT
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum XT keyboard comes with Stream Deck software
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- > NEXT STORY: German capital Berlin bans Uber from operating in the city
- < PREVIOUS STORY: The domination of iOS, Android pushing Windows Phone out of the fun