Today Corsair announced the launch of the all new Hydro Series H75 dual-fan liquid CPU cooler. The H57 is an all-in-one 120mm liquid cooling solution for desktop PCs and features a unique push-pull fan setup for maximum thermal dissipation. Corsair says the new H75 is easy to install and not only more effective than air-coolers, but it is much quieter as well. Priced at just $84,99, this cooling solution is going to be hard to beat!
The H75 is designed around a low-profile CPU waterblock that is connected to high efficiency pump and housed in a compact package. Tubing then connects the pump/cooler combo to a 25mm-thick 120mm radiator. The CPU block is designed with micro-fin copper plate for maximum heat transfer, while the pump features ceramic ball bearings that provide exceptionally long life to the pump. Dual 120mm SP120L PWM fans are included for a push-pull setup ensuring ample airflow over the radiators fins.
"The H75 is a great choice for PC enthusiasts who want the streamlined features of our H60 120mm cooler but desire the additional cooling performance of a dual fan design," said Xavier Lauwaert, Director of Product Marketing at Corsair.The Hydro Series H75 features a simple, tool-free mounting system and wide Intel and AMD socket compatibility. Like all Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, the H75 is completely self-contained and does not require filling or maintenance.
- 120mm aluminum radiator
- 120mm x 152mm x 25mm
- Two SP120L PWM 120mm high static pressure fans
- 120mm x 25mm
- 2000 RPM (+/- 10%)
- 54 CFM
- 31.4 dBA
- PWM fan control for customizable cooling
- Support for AMD and Intel CPUs
- AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2, LGA 1156, 1155, 1150, 1366, 2011
- Advanced copper cold plate and manifold design
- Tool-free bracket for simple installation on most Intel and AMD motherboards
- Sealed all-in-one design, pre-filled and maintenance free
- 5-year limited warranty
- > NEXT STORY: Killzone: Shadow Fall was 290GB, Sony helped shrink it down to 40GB
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Sony has some exclusive content for Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV