For my first piece of the night, I have a juicy rumor concerning Sony's upcoming smartphone codenamed "Honami." The rumor comes from a user China-based social networking site, Weibo, who posted a presentation on Honami.
The presentation included a slide of the smartphone itself, stating it would be capable of shooting 4K videos. Sony's Honami smartphone could really put them in the spotlight, with rumors pegging the device to feature a 5-inch 1920x1080-pixel display, as well as the speedy and capable Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC.
There were also rumors that Honami would sport a 20.7-megapixel rear-facing camera, which would be more than capable of shooting Ultra HD video. The presentation also said that the Honami would support a 4000x2000 resolution, but 4K televisions have a resolution of 'just' 3840x2160.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:38 am CDT
- Sony's PS5 talk wasn't enough--for next-gen, seeing is believing
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console
- A $399 PlayStation 5 will conquer next-gen
- Sony isn't 100% sure COVID-19 won't delay PlayStation 5 and new games
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- > NEXT STORY: RumorTT: Prey 2 being worked on at Arkane Studios in Austin
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Rockstar unleashes new GTA V Online gameplay footage