The My Xbox LIVE for iPhone app has been updated, which lets you find, learn more about, and control your favorite content from popular entertainment services on Xbox 360. But, it gets better: you can control the content on your console with play, pause, fast forward and rewind controls directly from the confort of your iPhone, on your lounge, bed or bean bag!
The good news doesn't stop there, My Xbox LIVE for iPad has also been updated. The new app sports Retina Display support, as well as improved authentication making connecting your iPad with your Xbox LIVE account easier than it has ever previously been. And for the first time on Android, the free My Xbox LIVE app lets you read and send messages to friends, manage your friends list and invite new friends, read and edit your full LIVE profile (name, bio, motto), change your avatar features and items with the avatar closet, and view and compare your achievement progress with friends.
Some of the updates coming for the iOS version are:
- Discover fresh content (iPhone)
- Connect to and control content on your Xbox 360 (iPhone)
- Improved authentication (iPad)
- Retina display support (iPad)
The new My Xbox LIVE app for Android phones will offer the ability to:
- View, manage, and message friends
- View and compare your achievement progress with friends
- Read and Edit your full LIVE profile (name, bio, motto)
- See your 3-D Avatar and customize it while on-the-go
- Access your recent activity and manage your Beacons
- Stay connected to the Xbox LIVE community via Spotlight
Download the latest version of the universal iOS App here (free)