Lian Li's Lancool case lineup has long been a favorite for those who want Lian Li quality without having to pay the price premium that comes with it. Today Lian Li introduced a series of three new cases to the Lancool lineup called the First Knight series.
The PC-K57 in the center Has a 140mm fan in the front and 120mm fan in the back for cooling, 1 USB 2.0 and 1 USB 3.0 port for connectivity, and three 5.25" exterior slots as well as three 3.5" bays for hard drives. The PC-K59 and PC-K63 add another 140mm fan to the front, an e-SATA port, and three additional 3.5" drive bays. The only difference between the PC-K59 and PC-K63 is the K63 has a black interior and a side window. No pricing or release dates were given at this time.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:21 am CDT
- Lancool II from Lian Li gets the mesh treatment at CES 2020
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- > NEXT STORY: Number porting coming to Google Voice
- < PREVIOUS STORY: AroundThe.Net launches - whips their hair back and forth