I was surprised to see that twin copper heat pipes were included, and that they made precision contact with the core. Many GTX 750 TIs don't even have copper heat pipes! The heat sink is held by four screws, and the heat sink and PCB are of equal length.
Contact is so good that the lettering from the core is mirrored on the heat pipes, even after removal. The paste is also evenly spread, which is a good thing. The fan assembly is held to the heat sink by four screws, and this is one of the nicer aluminum heat sinks I have seen on a GTX 750/GTX 750 Ti.
The blades on the TwinFrozr fans are angled to increase airflow. The attention to detail here is superb.
This is the view of the GPU when it is installed in a case. You can clearly read "MSI."
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM