I decided to cover an affordable mainstream GPU this time, as more and more people are looking to save money by overclocking mainstream parts to the performance levels of high-end products. Many mainstream parts are just cut down versions of their high-end brethren, and the GTX 750 is no exception. Today I am looking at the MSI GTX 750 1GB Gaming (non-TI).
The main differences between the GTX 750 and the GTX 750 Ti are that the GTX 750 usually has one GB less GDDR5, and 512 shader units versus 640. Nevertheless, they both feature 16 ROPs, the GM107 core, 1.87B transistors, and the same default core clock.
MSI is one of the best known brands for gaming GPUs, and it is no surprise they are able to churn out really appealing video cards, generation after generation. Recently, MSI has focused heavily on their gaming series, which is a really nice thing in my opinion, since it makes it easier to match their GPUs to their boards.
MSI decided to toss a very nice cooler onto their GTX 750, which features TwinFrozr IV technology. As far as stock clocks go, this GTX 750 features a 1059MHz core with 1137MHz boost, and a 1250MHz memory clock.
PRICING: You can find the MSI GeForce GTX 750 Gaming OC 1GB GDDR5 VGA/DVI/HDMI PCI-Express Video Card N750 TF 1GD5/OC for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit