I decided to cover an affordable mainstream GPU this time, as more and more people are looking to save money by overclocking mainstream parts to the performance levels of high-end products. Many mainstream parts are just cut down versions of their high-end brethren, and the GTX 750 is no exception. Today I am looking at the MSI GTX 750 1GB Gaming (non-TI).
The main differences between the GTX 750 and the GTX 750 Ti are that the GTX 750 usually has one GB less GDDR5, and 512 shader units versus 640. Nevertheless, they both feature 16 ROPs, the GM107 core, 1.87B transistors, and the same default core clock.
MSI is one of the best known brands for gaming GPUs, and it is no surprise they are able to churn out really appealing video cards, generation after generation. Recently, MSI has focused heavily on their gaming series, which is a really nice thing in my opinion, since it makes it easier to match their GPUs to their boards.
MSI decided to toss a very nice cooler onto their GTX 750, which features TwinFrozr IV technology. As far as stock clocks go, this GTX 750 features a 1059MHz core with 1137MHz boost, and a 1250MHz memory clock.
PRICING: You can find the MSI GeForce GTX 750 Gaming OC 1GB GDDR5 VGA/DVI/HDMI PCI-Express Video Card N750 TF 1GD5/OC for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023