Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 is the sixth in a long line of Need for Speed games which put you behind the wheel of a damn fast car of your choice and let you carve up a variety of scenic and challenging tracks. This latest NFS game has incredible graphics and what I think is a nice balance between arcade and racing simulation gameplay.
That's not to say the game hasn't given a few people problems in the performance department, but perhaps a bit of tweaking and a few links to the right tools might help you enjoy this game a little more. In this guide I go through all the in-game performance settings, and the main tweaks and tips I've uncovered so far, so follow along and let's see if we can't get NFSHP2 performing at maximum speed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam