Summary of Components
Now that we have finished recommending the parts and components for our 2006 Holiday high-end Gaming PC, we are ready to summarize what was used and how much it will cost you.
The listed prices are only valid at the time of publishing and may and most likely will change. Prices are listed in US dollars and we chose the lowest price listed on our shopping price website and rounded up to the nearest dollar.
Now we will list direct links to our shopping price comparison website where you can buy the products, if you are interested:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6700, eVGA nForce 680i, OCZ PC2-8500 SLI-Ready Edition Dual Channel 2GB kit, XFX GeForce 8800GTS 640MB, Seagate 7200.10 320GB, Pioneer DVR-111D DVD±RW Dual Layer burner, Crucial Gizmo! overdrive 1 GB USB 2.0, Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum, Gigabyte 3D Aurora, Dell UltraSharp 2407WFP 24" LCD, Logitech Z-5500 speakers, Logitech G15 keyboard, Logitech G5 laser mouse and Zalman Tech Fatal1ty FS-C77 CPU cooler.
All the best building your new high-end gaming PC over the upcoming holidays!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Inside Parts (CPU, Mobo, RAM and VGA)]
- Page 3 [Inside Parts (PSU, Storage and Sound Card)]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit