Christmas and New Year holidays... this is the season to be jolly, they say. We say it's a time to ignore your budget and go out and build yourself a kick-ass new high-end gaming PC. Besides eating too much and avoiding confrontations with your family, what else will you do during the holidays? Play games and try and make your fast PC even faster!
In this guide we will provide computer component recommendations for building a high-end gaming PC these holidays. It won't be an ultra extreme beast as found in our "Slayer" system in our System Builders Guide section but it will still pack a bunch without sending you broke for the next year or more.
We are going to cover all the bits inside your case and some of the main parts outside of it such as mouse, keyboard, speakers and monitor. A lot of the parts which we will recommend are actually used by the editors here at TweakTown and we give them our personal seal of approval. They'll be no cheap parts in this system, so performance is going to be really good. That means the system will not be cheap but our aim is to build a beastie system which will not cost an absolute fortune.
Please note throughout the guide that we will be using our shopping.com code which provides the best prices on the hardware used to build the 2006 Holiday high-end PC. We receive revenue for every click - if you want to support our website and our advertisers, use the URL links to the retailer websites throughout the guide.
Let's get started - we'll begin with the brain of the beast and then work our way outside of the system to the keyboard, mouse and so on. Don't be bored this holiday season, read our guide and build yourself a new high-end gaming PC!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Inside Parts (CPU, Mobo, RAM and VGA)]
- Page 3 [Inside Parts (PSU, Storage and Sound Card)]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Bungie committed to Destiny for long haul
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media