GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Paved the Road
GIGABYTE paved the road for peripheral manufacturers to quickly launch USB 3.0 devices. Just a few rooms away from the briefing were USB 3.0 products being displayed by other manufacturers.
Super Talent had three new products on display at the GIGABYTE USB 3.0 showcase. Look for a full review of the SuperCrypt here at TweakTown very shortly. The new RAIDDrive is Super Talent's flagship USB 3.0 product and the Express Drive is available for users looking to get USB 3.0 performance at a lower price.
Above is a preview of the performance for the RAIDDrive and SuperCrypt.
OCZ had the new Enyo on display at the show as well. Look for a review in the coming weeks here at TweakTown.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar at Taipei 101]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: Power to the Processor]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: HotKey OC and Cloud OC]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Dominates USB 3.0 Market]
- Page 6 [GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Paved the Road]
- Page 7 [GIGABYTE Server, Workstation and Graphics]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit