GIGABYTE Dominates USB 3.0 Market
At the technology seminar we learned that 78% of all USB 3.0 motherboard designs certified by USB-IF came from GIGABYTE. GIGABYTE has more USB 3.0 products on the market than any other company and in most cases more than any two other manufacturers combined. From the flagship X58A-UD9 to the mini-ITX GA-EP41T-USB3 and everything in between, GIGABYTE has included USB 3.0. Normally we would start talking about a price premium here, but there really isn't one. We were able to look online and find GIGABYTE USB 3.0 motherboards for less than 80 USD.
When GIGABYTE launched USB 3.0 motherboards with their 333 campaign it was revealed that GIGABYTE's new products were now able to supply more power to hungry devices when these devices asked for it. The iPad is not the only product on the market to take advantage of this feature. Before my X58A-UD7 arrived my Verizon (HTC) Imagio would actually use power faster than a standard USB port could provide when the battery was low. I could be plugged in and talking and the phone would shut down with a drained battery.
Who wants to run their PC just to charge their phone faster? Luckily you no longer need to run your PC thanks to GIGABYTE's new On / Off feature.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar at Taipei 101]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: Power to the Processor]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: HotKey OC and Cloud OC]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Dominates USB 3.0 Market]
- Page 6 [GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Paved the Road]
- Page 7 [GIGABYTE Server, Workstation and Graphics]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ