GIGABYTE Dominates USB 3.0 Market
At the technology seminar we learned that 78% of all USB 3.0 motherboard designs certified by USB-IF came from GIGABYTE. GIGABYTE has more USB 3.0 products on the market than any other company and in most cases more than any two other manufacturers combined. From the flagship X58A-UD9 to the mini-ITX GA-EP41T-USB3 and everything in between, GIGABYTE has included USB 3.0. Normally we would start talking about a price premium here, but there really isn't one. We were able to look online and find GIGABYTE USB 3.0 motherboards for less than 80 USD.
When GIGABYTE launched USB 3.0 motherboards with their 333 campaign it was revealed that GIGABYTE's new products were now able to supply more power to hungry devices when these devices asked for it. The iPad is not the only product on the market to take advantage of this feature. Before my X58A-UD7 arrived my Verizon (HTC) Imagio would actually use power faster than a standard USB port could provide when the battery was low. I could be plugged in and talking and the phone would shut down with a drained battery.
Who wants to run their PC just to charge their phone faster? Luckily you no longer need to run your PC thanks to GIGABYTE's new On / Off feature.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar at Taipei 101]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: Power to the Processor]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: HotKey OC and Cloud OC]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Dominates USB 3.0 Market]
- Page 6 [GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Paved the Road]
- Page 7 [GIGABYTE Server, Workstation and Graphics]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Pro: $12.41, Office 2016 Pro: $28.10
- Diablo III Switch coming this Fall, hits smooth 60FPS
- Halo Infinite is Halo 6, a direct sequel to Halo 5
- New Battlefield V gameplay shows destructive WW2 chaos
- PlayStation VR sales break 3 million
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada