GIGABYTE Dominates USB 3.0 Market
At the technology seminar we learned that 78% of all USB 3.0 motherboard designs certified by USB-IF came from GIGABYTE. GIGABYTE has more USB 3.0 products on the market than any other company and in most cases more than any two other manufacturers combined. From the flagship X58A-UD9 to the mini-ITX GA-EP41T-USB3 and everything in between, GIGABYTE has included USB 3.0. Normally we would start talking about a price premium here, but there really isn't one. We were able to look online and find GIGABYTE USB 3.0 motherboards for less than 80 USD.
When GIGABYTE launched USB 3.0 motherboards with their 333 campaign it was revealed that GIGABYTE's new products were now able to supply more power to hungry devices when these devices asked for it. The iPad is not the only product on the market to take advantage of this feature. Before my X58A-UD7 arrived my Verizon (HTC) Imagio would actually use power faster than a standard USB port could provide when the battery was low. I could be plugged in and talking and the phone would shut down with a drained battery.
Who wants to run their PC just to charge their phone faster? Luckily you no longer need to run your PC thanks to GIGABYTE's new On / Off feature.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar at Taipei 101]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: Power to the Processor]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: HotKey OC and Cloud OC]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Dominates USB 3.0 Market]
- Page 6 [GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Paved the Road]
- Page 7 [GIGABYTE Server, Workstation and Graphics]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fire Emblem Heroes makes 72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue
- Obsidian excited about Game Pass, wants to redefine RPGs
- Xbox head: Streaming won't be best way to play for a while
- PUBG coming to PS4 this December for $30
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms