Quick Bits - Overclocked Foxconn 8800GTX
Massarow from Foxconn was also kind enough to send along some information about their upcoming GeForce 8800GTX graphics cards which comes factory overclocked.
The default clock speeds of a normal 8800GTX are 575MHz on the core and 1800MHz DDR on the memory. Foxconn intends on releasing the FV-N88XMAD2-ONOC which is exactly the same but with a core clock speed of 630MHz and a memory clock speed of an amazing 2100MHz DDR.
These clock speeds will make the Foxconn 8800GTX OC just a little quicker than the ASUS Aqua Tank since the memory clock speed is a little higher.
Foxconn are becoming quite serious about graphics cards lately and a product like this is surely going to give even AMD's upcoming R600 Radeon X2900XTX a run for its money. nVidia is said to be working on a response to AMD's X2900XTX but with companies pushing the 8800GTX to such levels as this, they may not need bother. If nVidia were to release something like an 8800 Ultra, it would probably operate closer to 700MHz on the core and 2200MHz - 2400MHz DDR using GDDR-4 memory but only time will tell.
We have come to the end!
That's the end of our CeBIT 2007 coverage from Taiwan - we hope you've enjoyed our looks at new and upcoming products from our friends here in Taiwan and we'll catch you next time!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit